
Jude has been asking every morning for the past couple of weeks "is today a school day?". He loves school and has been really looking forward to going back to school, so last Thursday was the first day as he is so excited he could hardly wait. You wouldn't be able to tell from his picture, but he was more annoyed that I wanted to get his picture before he went inside that he gave me a sympathy grimace. Maile is at school with Jude now too, so I took her picture too. A couple of weeks ago Jude and I were at Target getting some things and they had the cutest top and flared pink pants for Maile, so we bought them and gave them to her and told her they were school clothes, so she is wearing them for the first day of school. Summer told me the other day that Maile was very upset the second day of school that her "school clothes from Aunt Tome and Juders" were not clean, so Summer had to explain to her that she can't wear them everyday to school, she needed to wear some other fun things too, so she was good with that. Maile has always loved to pick out her own clothes and was doing it well before Jude was. I remember Maile coming over to my office in great outfits when she was just around 2 years old. She especially loves to dress up and wore her butterfly outfit a couple of times and sometimes she comes in "daisy dukes", sweaters and rain boots. It's great to see the difference between boys and girls!
3 comments:
The kids look cute.
Tag your it, Tome! Come to my blog to see...
Hey Tome - I love your blog and your cute little boy. I have not mastered the facebook thing yet, and I probably never will.. Check us out at phuis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment