Jude and I went on a family friend's houseboat this past week and had a great time! Gordon had to work and the truth be told, he can't handle so many people in a confined space, so it worked out just fine. My parents, Summer and Ricky, Tish and John, and kids went out on monday and then Ty, Tori, Brody, Jude and I joined them on wednesday. Jude has become quite the water lover and was always asking if he could go swimming, no matter if it was 7am or 7pm! He took his goggles that we got for swim lessons and loved wearing them while he swam.

We also had a great time jumping on the trampoline and sliding down the slide. Jude's favorite slide was what he named "The Torpedo". He would go head first on his belly and slide right into the water. It was a ton of fun to just hang out, swim, tube and ride Jet Skis. Jude and I have become big fans of the Jet Ski now, but I still definitely like having our boat over anything else, since we can entertain more people at once!



4 comments:
I love the trampoline picture! So cute!
What a blast!
That looks like so much fun!! Cousins rock!!
Where did you get Jude's goggles? They look like they would keep the water out great. I need some like that for my kids!
Post a Comment