I decided that it was time to take a breath and download all the pictures off of my camera from the last part of the summer. I discovered pictures from our girls trip up the coast (not may though, because I kept leaving my camera in the car, so Tish, you need to get me copies from you camera...if it's recovered from my dropping it in the sand!) and Jude's 5th birthday. I am only going to post a few pics from each.



These are from Ft. Stevens. The kids had a great time climbing on everything. In the first picture it looks like Kai was ready to go, but they really did have a great time. And yes, it's August. I know everyone is wearing sweatshirts, but it is the Oregon Coast after all!



1 comment:
Is that the Newport Aquarium? I love that place!!!
You didn't stop by my place! Grrrrr.
Post a Comment