It was so cute! Jude practiced all morning at home and then we met Mom, Dad, Ty, Tori, Brody, Tish, John, Peyton, Summer, Maile and Kai at Roller Odyssey and went rollerskating. Jude was pretty impressed that Grandpa was such a good skater and although we started out a little rough, by the end he was excited about practicing more and being able to skate backwards like Grandpa some time. It was fun to see everyone out skating. Mom took a ton of pictures, so I will have to get some from her, but I spent my time skating and didn't take any pictures. We had a great time.
I found another cute picture of Ty and Tori's little Brody from when we went to Shoji's one night.
Brody was a bit freaked by the fire at the beginning, but after that he had fun. Jude always love eating at the fire place.
A day or so before Christmas, Jude asked me if I could make a holder for his knife, so I did and the next day he picked out the following outfit, so that he would be able to have his knife on his belt, but he had to wear his Davey Crockett shirt (the top part of his Halloween outfit that I made) because it matched the holder. He told me that he wanted to wear the pants, but they didn't have belt loops, so he wouldn't be able to hook the knife on. I couldn't talk him into putting on his coon skin hat though.
Behind Jude is my new floor that is going into the kitchen, dining room and hall. I am so excited! Gordon said we might as well paint before we put the new floor down, so I picked new colors and he is going to get them today so we can get started. I am so ready for the carpet in the dining room to be ripped out!! Finally! I will take some after pictures when we get all done.
3 comments:
Kenna will be excited to go skating with her new skates too. Sounds like a fun Christmas. Can't wait to see the new paint and floor!
Yay for new posts! Cute pictures and definitely a fun Christmas!
Your posts make me laugh...you are so good about updating. Love the pic of Brody..youll have to send me a copy!
Post a Comment