Gordon painted the kitchen today and it looks great!!! I had actually wanted to paint it a red "cherrywood" color, but when Gordon started, it did not look good with the cabinets, so he stopped and changed to the green that I picked. It's funny when one person picks a color and the other person is not really sure about it, but Gordon was pretty mad at me for stopping him and making him change colors, so he sent Jude and I to see the Chipmunks. When we got back, the kitchen was done, so I cleaned it all up and put it back together. It was great team work. While I cleaned and played with Jude, Gordon painted the slider wall with the red and now we will need to do the other two walls in the tan, so no pictures of that until the paint is done and the floor is in, but here are three of the kitchen with the paint...no floor yet. I will recommend to anyone that is going to do a floor, to paint before you take the old flooring out, you don't have to tape anything off or worry about spilling. So without any more babbling here are the pics:
Friday, January 1, 2010
Half my new kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Very nice! I can't wait to see it when the whole project is done!
I like the color! It looks great!
That is fun! I like it! My sister in law just did close to the same color in her dining room. Can't wait to see it in person.
The green is Perfect!! Love it!
You know that looks like the green my kitchen was too!! It probably isn't but I love it none the less. It is calming I think. Can't wait to see your new floor - house projects are so painful - but so worth it!! Have a great 2010 - I seriously will be stopping by one summer.
Post a Comment