Sunday, January 10, 2010

Kitchen Complete!

Yeah! I have my kitchen back and it's beautiful! The kitchen is totally complete now with moulding and everything. The dining room is done minus the floor trim, but Gordon is completing that tomorrow, so we'll be all back to normal now.
Here is the picture of the dining room and I love the contrast that the maple floor has with my cherry table. This picture actually shows the red wall too which again, I am so glad that we put the green in the kitchen and not this red, but I love it on this wall. I will have to say that without the carpet this room is louder, but well worth it!!!!

3 comments:

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Wow!!!! It looks so good! I love the red wall! I've been trying to convince John to "allow" paint since we moved in..maybe your pictures will help. Can't wait to see it in person!

The George's said...

Looks great. Can't wait to see it!

lauren said...

It looks AWESOME!! I grew up in an all white house but I love color. I mean it is so fun to try colors - that red looks fab..