Monday, April 7, 2008

So if you read about my trailer all you have to do it click on the "Gorgeous Georges Trailers" link under Who's hooked up and it will take you to pics of my trailer. I have a little slide show under all of Emily's pics, so you'll have to scroll down. I realized as I was doing the slide show that I don't have any truly finished pics, so I am going to have to take some and add them to the slide show, but for now it gives you an idea of what it looked like to begin with and a glimpse of how it looks now.
Jude was a lion for his circus at school last week and Gordon took a couple of little videos for me since I had to work and I am going to try and post them so that you all will be able to watch. Jude told us the week before spring break that he was going to be a lion in the circus because he was so excited! If you didn't know, Jude loves animals (he's scared of them in real life for the most part, but he still loves them!) and has a great collection of little animal figures. His car collection definitely still outnumbers his animals by far and if he is given a choice to pick out a toy and it's between a car and something else, 90% of the time the car will win. He is definitely living up to his full name "Jude Karr Olson"!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Lets call it the mullet hearse! Or MH for short.

The George's said...

I have to post here on the car, because the car doesn't have an option to comment. Did you do it as a new post or page element? Nice car! Can't wait to go for a spin in the new MH.

Annie said...

Tome! So glad I found you - I loved reading about your trailer and how all the George girls have one! Your little guy is adorable. I am excited to check out your blog - hope you don't mind!

Annie

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Nice! I'm excited to see the new MH this weekend! Gordon...we all knew it was just a matter of time before you turned to the dark side! Enjoy the DODGE.