Monday, July 14, 2008


For the 4th of July we went down to Shasta to hang out with all my bros and sis', except Dusty and his family (they spent the 4th with Em's family in Utah). We cut our stay short, but we had a good time while we were there! We pulled tubers like crazy and I would have to say that Little Monte is the pro tuber. That kid must have glue hands, because we could not shake him! He outlasted Mike and then John as well. John had an excellent wipe out which included a few barrel rolls!



We got this Jeep for Jude last year, but he has yet to ride on it behind our boat. The older boys love it, because they can have wars with the other tubes, and this actually rolls and the roll bars pop off on the bottom. But my cautious Jude still has some reservations. Hopefully we can get he and cousin Dallas or Maile to ride slowly together. These are pretty much all the pics I got, because I misplaced my camera, so I'll have to get pics from everyone else!



1 comment:

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

That was such a fun trip! I took quite a few pictures, most are on our blog, so pull off what you'd like and I'll see if I have any others you'd want too!