Friday, April 24, 2009

Tiptoe through the Tulips

I finally got to go the Tulip Festival in Woodburn with Tish! I have been trying to get there for a few years now, and this past weekend finally worked out perfectly. I had a dinner meeting in Vancouver for work, so instead of driving home friday we stayed for the weekend. I was so amazed at how many tulips they had in the fields! The first picture is only half of the tulips: Yes, the yellow beyond the mixed tulips are all yellow tulips!









Jude had a great time on this bungee jump thing. There were a lot of really fun things for him to do.


Before we left I took a few pictures of Gordon's most recent project. He built a new tailgate for the pickup and incorporated the spare tire. That's about all he's built lately, but I'm sure there are more things in the works, because Gordon loves to build and there are no limits!


2 comments:

The George's said...

Those are amazing. One of these years we'll get up there. Will you send me the picture of Jude and the tulips? thanks

lauren said...

Those tulips look amazing - I have thought about planting some but I am too lazy. I will be closer to you - we will be about 2.5 hours from san fran - I am so excited!! I will be in OR for sure at some point.