So Ty, Gordon and Jared tell me that there's a show on MTV called Nitro Circus, which I have not seen (we don't get MTv any more, but I never watched it anyway...Oh, I take that back, I used to watch "I Love the 80's" sometimes with Gordon), but it's equivalent to Jack A##, so they tell me. They do dumb stunts and most of the time get hurt, but no deaths, yet.

So on to my story! About a week ago we bought Jude an electric 4 wheeler with the money that we got from selling his 2-stroke four wheeler (that he wouldn't ride because it was too loud and scared him) and he has been loving it! He wants to ride everyday we get home and the neighbor kids have discovered it too. The only con about it: It takes 8 hours for a full charge and you can only ride for about 40 min to an hour on a full charge. But Jude loves to ride it and I came out of the house on monday after changing my clothes after work and saw this:
At least they were both wearing helmets. They take turns pulling each other but Jude is the driver here and Brody our neighbor who is 9 years old is on the skateboard. I told Jude that if he doesn't wear his helmet he is grounded from the quad for a month, so he has been very diligent about wearing his helmet. Gordon laughed at first, but now that he sees Jude taking the curbs, doing donuts and in all reality a pretty good, but still not much control driver, he agrees that a helmet is necessary. Cautious Jude doesn't seem to mind and seems more comfortable with the helmet on.



2 comments:
His 4 wheeler rocks and is the best babysitter.
Boys will be boys!! He must take after his mom and dad!!
Post a Comment