Monday, May 12, 2008



I came home today and Gordon and Jude were doing yardwork in the backyard. Jude said frowing "Mom, my shoes fell down in the hole!" Gordon said "Jude you put them in there you stinker!" He smiled and showed me how he fits in the post hole that Gordon dug a couple of months ago so that he could build a deck. So far we still have two holes, but I do have an awesome raised bed garden! All the holes were dug at the same time, but the garden ones got posts and these two holes have not yet. Maybe this will be the new time out spot? Just Kidding!

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is one of the cutest boys I have EVER seen! What a great picture!

Tiana Johnson said...

What a great garden idea! I wish I could do that! Anything to save my aching back would be a miracle! Too bad I don't have a sunny fence line! Dang.