Sunday, May 4, 2008

Gordon, Jude and I were driving in the car today and we looked at the thermometer and it said that it was 73 degrees! It is so nice outside! Yesterday was really nice too, but we spent most of the day cleaning Gordon's work office....shampooing carpet, painting, putting together little bits of furniture and cleaning cigarette ash off of everything. The guy that Gordon is replacing has worked there for about 5 years and he smoked inside since no one else was there to tell him he couldn't. It smelled horrible when I got there yesterday, but after the fresh paint and shampooing it smelled much better. He'll have to tell us if it even helped, since it's pretty hot today and we didn't turn on the a/c in the office. Anyway he's all set up to have people come into the office and feel ok about sitting on the chairs. I'm not sure if peopled minded before or not, but it was disgusting! Hopefully all our hard work paid off and it smells much better there now.

2 comments:

Tiana Johnson said...

So where does Gordon work now? I haven't heard anything about it except the office cleaning post. Hyrum loves the grills and thinks you should market them to fire stations, churches, and anywhere that gatherings have social barbeques. I can't remember the other places he mentioned. Just a suggestion if you haven't tried it yet...

Anonymous said...

Stephen and I love the site. It's a cute way to let people know what's going on in the family. Sorry Gordon, it's not "girly." I especially liked the gorgeous georges trailers. They are cute and very interesting. It's cool to see the before and after pictures. Any room for in-laws to join? Nicole has my mom and dad's old trailer. Mine in not vintage, but it does have air conditioning and a microwave!! Keep us posted. Susan