Sunday, May 4, 2008

This is such a goofy picture of Jude and Maile, I just had to add it. They have so much fun when they're getting along!!! The hats are actually a huge plastic egg that Jude got for Easter from Tim and Sabrina...it carries toys to and from the office and now doubles as hats. Don't you love Maile's wings? She picks out and dresses herself most mornings and this particular one she told Summer that she was dressing as the "Good Fairy". You can't see but she's wearing sweats and a little fairy skirt over the top of them along with her fairy wand. She made a point to tell Jude that she was the Good fairy, not the bad fairy. Anyone recognize Jude's sweatshirt? I think it's a hand me down from Jared and Monte, but it could possibly even have been from Torr to begin with. He was wearing matching sweats with grizzly paws on the rear. He loves these sweats because they belonged to Jared and Monte and he is convinced that they saved them for him. He will wear anything that was Monte's or Jared's! Thank goodness for cousins and hand me downs!

3 comments:

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Very cute! I agree with the hand-me-downs! It's quite a nice system we have going and very fun too!

Monica said...

Those hats really add to the over all look!

The George's said...

Cute background. I saw this one and thought of you.